My hands may be SMALL, but my ideas are BIG

4/03/2009

Friday Linky Love

It has been a long week for me, amidst April Fool's day (I did no pranks, lame, did you?) However, reading these articles encouraged me and also interested me. I hope they do the same for you.
1. Young Successful Entrepreneur: Startup Tips: Losers Focus on Traffic
2. dtrndr (Yea, that's right. The entire blog is rad)
3. Modite: Stop Writing About Social Media To Be a Successful Blogger
4. Conversations Matter: The Rise of the Customer Service Rep
5. Geeks Are Sexy: Six of the Best April Fool's Tech Jokes
6. She Takes On the World: Spring Cleaning Your Finances
7. Ad Age: Samsung Sheep Sit In Top Spot on Viral Chart-What People Watched the week of March 23, 2009 (click through to the videos, they're epic)
8. Life Is Like a Box of Chocolates: Do Success and Happiness Go Hand In Hand?
9. Hongkiat: 70 Outstanding Out of Bounds Photos
10. The Writer's Coin: Is There No Sympathy Left In the World?

Photo Credit: atomicjeep
blog comments powered by Disqus