My hands may be SMALL, but my ideas are BIG

4/24/2009

Friday Linky Love

I love paying attention to everyone's digital and real-life contribution via the Web for Earth Day and beyond. Specifically, these were some of the best tips and commentary I found for your green dose.

Photo Credit: BoingBoing

1. Ma Vie en Vert: Making Your Beauty Regime Earth-Friendly in Four Easy Steps
2. Advertising Age: Green-Marketing Revolution Defies Economic Downturn
3. Green Living Ideas: "Good" Ideas For Earth Day
4. The Happiness Zone: Earth Day if my Birthday
5. Twilight Earth: Earth Day-Celebration, Gimmick, or Eco Guilt Forgiveness Day?
6. The Good Human: Greenwash of the Week: Earth Day & Coca-Cola
7. Seventh Generation Blog: Celebrating Earth Day by (Re)Generating Some Great Ideas
8. The Huffington Post: The Politics of Earth Day
9. Daily Kos: Happy Earth Day, National Parks
10. Boing Boing: Happy Earth Day
blog comments powered by Disqus