My hands may be SMALL, but my ideas are BIG

8/21/2008

My Boulder Digs

Within a day of being in Boulder, I knew I had found the place to live. Thank you, Craigslist!
It's a beautiful house, in a great neighborhood with three other roommates: Cassiope and Monica, (Seniors at CU, art/anthropology majors) and Andy, a grad student at CU. We get along great, and I have the whole downstairs to myself with wood floors, my own bathroom, and I love the location. We're at the base of the Flatirons on 10th and Baseline. You can google map that and see the area I live on through entering "10th and Baseline, Boulder, CO 80302"

I am right near Chautauqua, a beautiful park, which "adjoins Open Space and Mountain Parks on two sides," which includes trailheads for hiking the Flatirons at my doorstep (I'm literally 30 seconds walk away). In the summer there's live music as an event space, people camping, picnicking, and eating at the restaurant.

Here are some pictures and a video "tour" I took with my new Flip! video. I start outside with our dog, Erryn and Cassiope in the garden then head inside. Turn up your volume.


I've also attached a few photos of my room and the house for visuals.




0 comments:

Post a Comment