My hands may be SMALL, but my ideas are BIG

4/08/2009

What Inspires You? Guest Post VIII: Rebecca Thorman

I'm pretty sure the Internet Digital Goddesses reached down to Rebecca and myself to connect us because through e-mails, tweets, helping each other with our respective start-up company's and blogging exchanges, we realized that we have more than being ENFP's in common. I also greatly respect Rebecca as both her blog's are poignant and she walks to the edge in life. Great number eight Rebecca, in my What Inspires You Series:

Rebecca Thorman
Bio: Rebecca Thorman works at the start-up company Alice.com in marketing and sells toilet paper. On her blog modite.com/blog, she gives career and life advice for the next generation of workers.
I attached a photo I took of my books. I don't have bookshelves... yet. Books have always and will continue to be my inspiration. And I will never get a Kindle.
blog comments powered by Disqus