My hands may be SMALL, but my ideas are BIG

4/01/2009

A Featured Favorite: TheDieline

{I realized I feature a lot of things that I stumble across on the web that I think, can't go unnoticed and I want to share. Maybe not as much as Caitlin on Smile Like You Mean It (love her blog, you should check it daily) but enough that I thought whenever I do, it will be under "A Featured Favorite." With that being said, here's the first}

I love branding, designing and packaging. I enjoy checking out branding redesigns and using my eye to decipher what works and doesn't (in my mind). For this reason, that is why I totally dig TheDieline: The World's #1 Package Design Website.
My favorite sections are: Before & After's, Brand Spotlight's, and Creative Dieline.

Check out these Creative Design's they've featured. Then for your branding goodness head to TheDieline or follow them on Twitter (@thedieline) for design updates.


blog comments powered by Disqus